terms and conditions
Below is the stuff that the legal team have made the galloping housewife include. Basically, what it says is that you’re paying her for advice, and if you don’t pay, you lose access to that advice. If you’re a PITA and refuse to play nice, the galloping housewife has the right to boot you out. The galloping housewife is offering this advice on a ‘take it or leave it’ basis and makes no guarantees of outcomes. If you sit on your arse and do nowt, nothing is going to change. She also needs you to take personal responsibility for stuff. If you have special conditions you need to get in touch with a medical professional, a financial advisor, a psychiatrist. The galloping housewife is many things, but she is none of those.
What is not included in this but is important for you to know is that there is a full refund option. If you get to day 7 and hate it, you have 4 days to opt out and get a full refund. Don’t ask before Day 7 and don’t ask after Day 11. Obvs you then lose access to all materials and support and your login (if you have one) will be cancelled.
Apols for the dryness of what follows. Apparently it’s important.
THE GALLOPING HOUSEWIFE
These are the terms and conditions upon which The Galloping Housewife provides lifestyle, business and fitness advice (“the Services”). Please read these terms and conditions and let me know if you have any questions concerning them before entering into a contract with me to provide services to you.
- The Services will be provided in whichever manner and at the times that I believe to be most convenient and effective for their delivery, which will usually be via direct email but may occasionally entail an on-line group setting
such as Facebook Live or Zoom.
- I will provide the Services with all reasonable care and skill and using all of my experience and years of learning to enable you to improve your quality of life, and to achieve your desired outcomes. However, no outcome can be guaranteed
and you have sole responsibility for taking important decisions in your life or business, or acting, or not acting on any recommendations or advice that I may give.
- The advice and Services that I provide do not include professional medical, legal, financial or nutritional advice and if you have any particular medical or health concerns then you must seek advice from a professional medical care
- Payment of all fees due for the services must be made in full before you are entitled to participate in any advice session with the exception of instalment options as and when they are offered. In each instance your continued access
to the materials and online support will be discontinued until such time as the payment is resumed.
- I will provide you with the time and date for any on-line group sessions, together with the relevant log-in details, and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are available and join in with that session. If you are unable
to participate in a session, or otherwise choose not to join, then no refund of any fees paid will be given.
- It may be that on occasion I have to cancel or amend a scheduled on-line group session but in such circumstances I will endeavour to reschedule a session for another time as soon as practically possible.
- If at any time I believe that you are behaving in a manner which is rude, abusive or otherwise unacceptable then I may terminate the contract between us and cease to provide Services to you. I am also entitled to terminate the contract
between us for any other reason at my discretion. If termination is as a result of your behaviour or other fault on your part then no refund of any fees paid will be given.
- I will treat all personal and business information supplied by you as confidential and will not disclose such information to any third party without your prior permission, except where required by law, or where action may be necessary
- I will have no liability for any loss, damage or expenses incurred by you, whether financial or otherwise, following my provision of services, nor for any actual or perceived failure by you to achieve your desired outcomes or goals.
- The services are provided to you and you agree that you are not entitled to assign or otherwise transfer the contract between us, or any rights you may have, or advice you receive as part of the Services.
- I will be liable to compensate you for any loss or damage you may suffer if I fail to carry out duties imposed on me by law (including causing death or personal injury due to negligence) unless that failure is attributable to your
own fault, a third party unconnected with the provision of Services under this contract or events which could not have been reasonably foreseen. In any event my liability to compensate you for any loss or damage is limited to the
amount of fees you have paid to me for the Services in the preceding six month period.
- You agree that you will be responsible for any and all loss or damage that I may suffer (including any legal fees or costs) as a result of any breach of this agreement by you.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights (including copy right) in any written material that I may provide to you as part of the Services is owned by or licenced to me and that you will not do anything or permit anything
to be done which may damage or endanger any rights in that material.
- For the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 this agreement is not intended to, and does not, give any person who is not a party to it any right to enforce any of its provisions.
- If you are unhappy with the Services I provide I hope you will discuss any problems or issues with me first. But in any event, any dispute between us will be subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.